- Available doses: 50/100 mg
- What it is used for: treatment of erectile dysfunction (impotence) and for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Related/alternative products: Viagra, Revatio, Cialis
- Active ingredient: Sildenafil
- Summary: Caverta contains Sildenafil citrate – phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors used to treat erectile dysfunction.
Why to order Caverta 50/100mg now from Canada
- Great prices and regular discounts and coupon offers;
- Only top-quality, licensed product
- Specialization in ED medications;
- Simple payment procedure;
- Fast and confidential delivery
- Dedicated and highly qualified customer support staff;
How does Caverta work?
Caverta is the first representative of a new group of drugs called “phosphodiesterase inhibitors type 5.” Caverta Sildenafil works by promoting the relaxation of blood vessels of the penis during sexual arousal. The blood flows more easily into the penis, which allows obtaining an erection in a natural way. As Caverta contains the same ingredient as the Sildenafil citrate brand, its action, therapeutic effect, indications, contraindications, is similar side effects. The libido does not increase by Caverta. Also it does not affect the fertility. For Caverta to work, it takes sexual stimulation.
When to prescribe Caverta?
The drug may be prescribed for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men over 18 years of age. Erectile dysfunction is defined as the inability to achieve and maintain a satisfactory erection for the sexual act.
How many mg of Caverta should I take?
The recommended dose is 50 mg. It is taken about 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual activity. Sildenafil should not be taken more than once a day. A large meal may delay the start time of this medication. Avoid eating grapefruit or drinking grapefruit juice while you are being treated with this medication. Before taking Caverta, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to Sildenafil or if you have other allergies. Older people may be more sensitive to the possible side effects of the drug.
How long does it take for Caverta to get out of your system?
The effect of Sildenafil is shown after half an hour to one hour after taking. Swallow the erection pill one hour before the sexual activity will take place. Then, Viagra works on average for 4 hours. This does not mean that you will have an erection for 4 hours, but that this period of time you can get an erection without any problem. After orgasm and / or loss of sexual stimulation, your erection will disappear.
- Last for 4 hours;
- Onset time of 30 minutes – one hour;
- Potent and safe drug for the treatment of erectile dysfunction;
- 50 mg dose works great for most men;
- Should be taken 30 minutes before sexual activity;
- No reports of overdose have been registered;
- Should not be taken more than once a day.
Recommended dosages for Caverta
Caverta is obtained in tablet form, which is administered orally. The recommended dose is 50mg or 100mg depending on the therapeutic effect. If your doctor detects larger dose is required it will be adjusted accordingly. In patients with renal insufficiency or hepatic impairment, the dose of Caverta should not exceed 25 mg. The medication should be taken 30-60 minutes before the sexual act. Remember that Sildenafil citrate does not work without sexual stimulation.
When not to use Caverta?
- The use of Sildenafil is contraindicated under the following conditions for hypersensitive reaction or individual intolerance for any component of the drug, or patients under 18 years old;
- Since the medication is not for women, lactating women should not take it. There have been no studies done confirming Sildenafil’s safety assurance for this category of patients;
- You should not use Caverta if you suffer from Liver disease (cirrhosis of faith, liver disorder). The same applies if you suffer from Kidney disease (renal failure), or concomitant cardiovascular disease (congestive heart disease, angina, coronary heart disease);
- A history of heart attack and heart attacks during the last 6 months;
- Blood disease such as multiple myeloma, sickle cell anemia, leukemia;
- Retinitis pigmentosa;
- Anatomic deformity of the penis such as angulation, Peyron disease, cavernosal fibrosis;
- Concomitant application with nitrates, alpha-blocker and other drugs.
Side Effects and Overdose
The efficiency and safety of Sildenafil has been amply tested internationally and approved by the FDA and health authorities of all Western countries. However, some side effects must be mentioned.
The use of Caverta may be associated with the following side effects:
- Heat upset stomach
- Nasal congestion
- Infection in the urinary tract
- Vision problem
- Skin rash
Other side effects of Caverta include: lower or upper respiratory tract infection, joint and back pain, cold symptoms. Clinical trials have not shown a direct relationship between heart problems and the use of Sildenafil.
In patients who take the drug infrequently, it has been observed a condition called nonartertic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION). This condition is manifested in the sudden loss of vision. This condition can probably occur in patients with the following risk factors:
- More than 60 years old,
- Other cardiovascular diseases,
- Alcohol abuse.
Sildenafil overdoses occur very rarely. Seek emergency medical attention if you think you have used too much of this medicine. Symptoms of overdose may include: sweating, extreme nervousness, fast / irregular heartbeat, chest pain, seizures.